POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random name statistics : Random name statistics Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Random name statistics
From: Invisible
Date: 29 Oct 2009 07:05:34
Message: <4ae976fe$1@news.povray.org>
In America, the name "Delilah" is apparently *8 times* more common than
the name "Gemma".

Which is odd really, considering that there are millions of people
called Gemma (I've personally met at least a dozen of them), and nobody
in history has ever been named Delilah (except in that song...)

Or perhaps it's just because we're talking about America? Apparently
about 30 years ago, "Brandy" was a very popular name...