POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geek fail : Re: Geek fail Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:22:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geek fail
From: Chambers
Date: 28 Oct 2009 02:34:19
Message: <4ae7e5eb$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>> Chambers wrote:
>>> Because the major selling points are style and a sense of superiority?
>>
>> While true, that's not really the only advantage Apples have.
>>

> I said "major selling points," not "only selling points"?
>
> ...Chambers

Besides, style is something that actually can be worth paying for.
Otherwise, nobody would buy a Porsche.

OK, that's not quite true; Porsche's have style *and* performance.  Now
that Apple has switched to standard PC components, it's really easy to
build a system that's equivalent but costs less, meaning the Macs only
have style.

I think I'm rambling; I probably need some sleep ;)

...Chambers