POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun : Re: wacom bamboo fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wacom bamboo fun
From: stbenge
Date: 27 Oct 2009 14:16:57
Message: <4ae73919@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:
> stbenge wrote:
>> 6 megs isn't too bad. Some of those art programs can run into the
>> hundreds... Maybe I can use my download manager to acquire them in
>> chunks, maybe not :/
>
> If you can't throw me the URL in email (remove removethis. and .invalid)
> and I'll pre-chunk it for you (assuming the software is free to dl, I
> didn't check).
>
> -Aero

Some of it is, with registration. One program doesn't seem to be
available anywhere; you can get it only as a bonus download after buying
the tablet. Maybe I should try the local media shop. They allow you to
use their computers to download things - for a price.

I'll keep your offer in mind, thanks! I'd rather not trouble you though :/