POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun : Re: wacom bamboo fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wacom bamboo fun
From: stbenge
Date: 26 Oct 2009 23:22:33
Message: <4ae66779@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> stbenge <not### [at] notaprofessorcom> wrote:
>> I do live in the "sticks" after all ;) On the plus side,
 >> I'll be making lots of snow castles this year :D
>
> Sounds cool to live very away from noisy and impersonal urban life.  Except for
> a lack of restaurants and stores around, I guess.

Yeah. I can look East and know that there isn't another house for
hundreds of miles. I can just walk out my back door and get lost for
hours :)

It's very quiet until the neighbors come.

Or until somebody holds you hostage, at gunpoint... which actually
happened to me recently :S Let me tell you, sharing your house with
questionable characters - even old friends - can backfire on you :(

>> Just ordered my tablet, BTW. An intuos4, medium size. It'll take some
>> getting used to, but at least I'll be able to go further than I could
>> with traditional media (and save paper ;P)
>
> That's great, man!  You'll be getting nuts with it, like I did... I mean, losing
> some of your sleep just to get those final strokes... :D

It'll be just like the time I discovered POV. No sleep (O_o)