POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun : Re: wacom bamboo fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wacom bamboo fun
From: nemesis
Date: 26 Oct 2009 16:14:07
Message: <4ae6030f@news.povray.org>
stbenge escreveu:
> nemesis wrote:
>> just as an update, I've opened a gallery at:
>>
>> http://forum.ogimp.com.br/index.php/topic,461.0.html
>
> Ah, some new stuff! My favorites are still the black panther and the
> stoner-looking guy.

bwahaha.  gotta really learn to paint better... :)

>> with my doodles.  I've been playing with a wonderful collection of
>> brushes, patterns and palette presets called Gimp Paint Studio:
>
> I have a slooow (24 Kbps) dial-up connection and may not be able to d/l
> the bonus programs that come with the pad, so I hope Gimp performs as
> well as they supposedly do :D

GPS is 6 megs. :/

well worth it though.  I remember a time when I downloaded the emacs
editor with a 54Mbps dialup connection.  Some 4 hours for about 50 MBs I
believe...

> The waiting is just horrible :S My recent attempts in Gimp really
> _underline_ my need for a graphics pad... Maybe I can finally order it
> today or tomorrow...

Just hope it doesn't get you far away from povray... :P

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9