POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun : Re: wacom bamboo fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:24:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wacom bamboo fun
From: stbenge
Date: 26 Oct 2009 14:44:41
Message: <4ae5ee19@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> just as an update, I've opened a gallery at:
>
> http://forum.ogimp.com.br/index.php/topic,461.0.html

Ah, some new stuff! My favorites are still the black panther and the
stoner-looking guy.

> with my doodles.  I've been playing with a wonderful collection of
> brushes, patterns and palette presets called Gimp Paint Studio:

I have a slooow (24 Kbps) dial-up connection and may not be able to d/l
the bonus programs that come with the pad, so I hope Gimp performs as
well as they supposedly do :D

The waiting is just horrible :S My recent attempts in Gimp really
_underline_ my need for a graphics pad... Maybe I can finally order it
today or tomorrow...