POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : guitar hero : guitar hero Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  guitar hero
From: Shay
Date: 26 Oct 2009 13:45:09
Message: <4ae5e025$1@news.povray.org>
I started learning a few years ago, but my teacher became otherwise
occupied with government business for 42 months.

He just spent three weeks at the house (though I was only there for one
of them) and got me back on semi-track. There just aren't any friends
like friend you make when you're poor -- back when you could give
someone *the* shirt off your back. Now relationships are based on
enjoying the same restaurants or movies rather than cooperating for
survival.

Anyway, I'm lucky to have a few old friends and to have known some
really remarkable people. Bingo's charisma doesn't come across
completely in these crude recordings, so you might enjoy t18 (the
instrumental) most. He doesn't know a single song he hasn't written himself.

http://banjoroel.s3.amazonaws.com/bingo.jpg
http://banjoroel.s3.amazonaws.com/t09.ogg
http://banjoroel.s3.amazonaws.com/t12.ogg
http://banjoroel.s3.amazonaws.com/t18.ogg