POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2012 : Re: 2012 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2012
From: Darren New
Date: 25 Oct 2009 12:12:05
Message: <4ae478d5@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> since you missed the point of my post, Ill say this is a wrong assumption.

BTW, I don't think we missed the point of your post.

I have also noticed it's very *very* common for the faithful to think anyone
who disagrees with any of their statements to be attacking, and anyone who
disagrees with their faith just "doesn't understand" it. Right up there with
"if only you asked sincerely enough, you'd be answered."

So, yeah, typical "debating" tactic: "You're wrong, because you don't
understand what you meant, and you don't understand what *I* meant, and what
I meant isn't what I said but that doesn't matter because you're wrong, and
I know you're wrong because you disagree with me, because I know what *your*
god wants *you* to do."

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)