POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2012 : Re: 2012 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2012
From: Darren New
Date: 25 Oct 2009 11:55:31
Message: <4ae474f3$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> take the good and the truth and apply it to
> our life for constructive benefice which is basically what religions,
> governments and society in general strives for, right?

This is again an overgeneralization. Clearly Mugabe isn't running a
government which strives for good and truth. You could probably go through
history and list dozens if not hundreds of governments that don't even
strive for the welfare of their citizens let alone goodness and truth.

You overgeneralize too much, which is one of the fatal flaws of monotheism.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)