POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2012 : Re: 2012 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:25:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2012
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 24 Oct 2009 20:04:17
Message: <4ae39601@news.povray.org>
Man, you don't even understand what I mean by mentioning the movie, your
appreciation is too shallow and deny complexity, plus is not well
informed about the History about Jesus: what non-religious experts
(Paleontologists, Historians, Anthropologists, Archaeologists, etc.)
have discovered and documented about it.

I suggest you see: Banned from the Bible, History Channel documentary.