POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : No animation for any POV v 3.62 provided files : Re: No animation for any POV v 3.62 provided files Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:10:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No animation for any POV v 3.62 provided files
From: Alain
Date: 24 Oct 2009 17:16:59
Message: <4ae36ecb@news.povray.org>

>   I have tried repair as well as re-installing, to no avail.
>   Help!
>   Please send answer to me at rob### [at] localnetcom

Did the nanimation used to work, but stopped working?

Do you get any error message?

When the attampted animation fails, can you continue to work, or does
POV-Ray freeze?

About 2 and 3 years ago, I got a freeze problem with animations that
went away by itself after some time. Also, in my case as in yours,
reinstalling, or uninstalling, purging the registry from anything POV
related then reinstalling in another folder did NOT solve my problem.
In both of my cases, the problem corrected itself after about 2 or 3 months.

Alain