POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2012 : Re: 2012 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2012
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 24 Oct 2009 16:28:34
Message: <4ae36372$1@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Saul Luizaga schrieb:
>
>> It turns out that The Davinci Code presents true facts about Christianity
>
> Oh yeah? Does it? What makes you so sure?
>
>  > so yeah that would be a good argument to change your
>> believes if your believes are based on manipulated facts, if you think
>> is "just a movie" you have a poor judgment over it.
>
> Note that I may doubt the alleged truths in "The DaVinci Code", and at
> the same time also doubt the alleged truths in the bible.
Doubt.. I doubt the Bible because there isn't evidence of most of the NT
happening at all, from any source but itself, and the old bits due to
the fact that much of it is wrong, and what it did get right is a bit
like taking Bugs Bunny cartoons as an accurate representation of the
history of WWII. The Da Vinci Code, is simply reject, on the grounds
that the few bits that are plausible are... well, not any more supported
than the NT itself, which isn't saying a whole lot, and the rest of what
its based off of is ***well documented*** as made up BS. I doubt it in
roughly the same way I doubt the events in Starship Troopers. lol

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {
       call slow_by_half();