POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2012 : Re: 2012 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2012
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 24 Oct 2009 16:14:48
Message: <4ae36038@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> clipka wrote:
>> Saul Luizaga schrieb:
>> Um... sorry, but what would be the sense of discussion without reason?
>
> already explained in previous post.
>

>> BTW, I had the same reaction to your posting as Chambers did: "Duh...
>> does that guy /really/ base his current attitude towards Christianity
>> solely on the "facts" presented in a /movie/ - especially one targeted
>> at people getting a kick out of conspiracy theories?"
>
> It turns out that The Davinci Code presents true facts about
> Christianity so yeah that would be a good argument to change your
> believes if your believes are based on manipulated facts, if you think
> is "just a movie" you have a poor judgment over it.
Isn't this a bit like saying that The Exorcist presents true facts about
what took place in someone's house, at least in the sense that they all
sat down and said to the professional paranormal con artist, "Heh, if we
have her float over the bed, how much more money do you think we will
make off selling this too you? I mean, we payed off the house with what
you already offered us for the rather weak story we started with, but I
want a bigger house!"

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {