POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2012 : Re: 2012 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2012
From: clipka
Date: 24 Oct 2009 04:15:42
Message: <4ae2b7ae$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga schrieb:

> I'm sorry too, but I like people that actually want to discuss trying to
> find the truth and the good in everything not people that want to be
> given the reason on everything they think they have.

Um... sorry, but what would be the sense of discussion without reason?

BTW, I had the same reaction to your posting as Chambers did: "Duh...
does that guy /really/ base his current attitude towards Christianity
solely on the "facts" presented in a /movie/ - especially one targeted
at people getting a kick out of conspiracy theories?"