POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Photons broken in 3.7 - beta 34? : Photons broken in 3.7 - beta 34? Server Time
4 Jul 2024 12:59:40 EDT (-0400)
  Photons broken in 3.7 - beta 34?
From: TC
Date: 24 Oct 2009 04:00:32
Message: <4ae2b420$1@news.povray.org>
I tried o get familiar with photons and dispersion under povray. I found
this file on the net:

http://povray.sitewww.ch/?p=177

(For copyright reasons I will just post the link, not the file itself)

Now: under 3.7 I get a grey background, under 3.6 everything is fine. What
am I doing wrong? Have there been changes to the behaviour of photons? Or is
something broken in 3.7?

Are there any disperion examples availabe that work with 3.7?