POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2012 : Re: 2012 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:25:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2012
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 24 Oct 2009 03:04:07
Message: <4ae2a6e7@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Saul Luizaga wrote:
>> I have seen "The Davinci Code" and found that
>
> Sorry, I stopped reading right there.  I thought about making a comment
> about basing a religious conversation on a work of text, but I'd be far
> too tempted to go too far and offend someone...
>
> I think I'd better stop now ;)
>
> ....Chambers

Hehe, that attitude... "I'm so good writing that I'm offensive,
especially on unprepared people".

IMO people that offends when communicating has weak character and spirit
plus, and finds shelter and shield on their intellectual vanity. I'm not
interested in these kind of people or what they have to say, mainly
because because that vanity won't let them be humble to learn or accept
some flaws or different POVs or even part of them, these kind of people
live in denial, defensive, self-centered and narrow minded worlds, so
what's the point?

I'm sorry too, but I like people that actually want to discuss trying to
find the truth and the good in everything not people that want to be
given the reason on everything they think they have.

Cheers.