POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geek fail : Re: Geek fail Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geek fail
From: Captain Jack
Date: 22 Oct 2009 10:32:56
Message: <4ae06d18$1@news.povray.org>
news:4ae01fae$1@news.povray.org...
>I just tried to double-click a word on the page with my hilighter pen. o_O
>
> (You know, rather than dragging the pen across the word like a normal
> human being would...)

I was working on improving my lighting skills with 3D scenes, and re-reading
Jeremy Birn's book at night before bed. I woke up one morning, after the sun
came up, looked at the ceiling, and my first thought was, "I gotta turn down
the ambient inclusion in here."

Another time, I was looking at arranging some refrigerator magnets for a
still life photograph. I got the composition about like I wanted, then I
thought, "If I turn off the shadow on that one light, it'll be just about
right." Fortunately, I realized what I was thinking before I actually went
looking for the "no shadow" switch on the light fixture...

:D