POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : New User Checking In : Re: New User Checking In Server Time
19 Aug 2024 03:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New User Checking In
From: Chris B
Date: 22 Oct 2009 09:31:18
Message: <4ae05ea6@news.povray.org>
"R'Lee" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.4adf4077de942f568cc95c800@news.povray.org...

>>Far be it from this newbie to even suggest that changes be made but if my
>>suggestions lead to a clearer tutorial then
> I am just glad I could help.
> R'

Yes indeed. I think Dr John is right that the tutorials were written a very
long time ago and probably quite a few versions ago, so if you spot anything
that needs attention then it's well worth pointing it out. Jim put the
content of the help on the Wiki quite recently to make it easier to update.
I believe the intention is that updates should then be reflected back into
the help file for future releases.

Once I mastered the technique of grabbing the page source to paste into the
Talk page it proved quite quick and easy to make the changes. :-)

Regards,
Chris B.