POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 4D : Re: 4D Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4D
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 22 Oct 2009 04:53:31
Message: <4ae01d8b$1@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
> "Saul Luizaga" <sau### [at] netscapenet> wrote in message
>> somebody wrote:
>
>>> How do you know that?
>
>> nobody has ever proved it.
>
> How do you know that?

Oh you really think that 2D only beings discovery might have gone
unnoticed? I don't think so, I think is perfectly safe to say that if
that kind of world exist it has not been discovered, or do you know
otherwise?

I think your question is pointless, anyone would had pointed out that
the 2D beings actually do exist, such a news would be common knowledge
by now. Otherwise people wouldn't be wondering:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=163191
http://www.physicsforums.com/archive/index.php/t-185785.html
http://teamikaria.com/4dforum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1103

How do I know that? looks like you are the only one that it doesn't.