POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun : Re: wacom bamboo fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wacom bamboo fun
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 21 Oct 2009 21:39:59
Message: <4adfb7ef$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:00:13 -0200, nemesis wrote:

> Jim Henderson escreveu:
>> I do have to admit that I like it a lot. :-)
>
> Even the stylus is more professional looking! ;)
>
> On the other hand, it's my foray into the whole thing and I'm glad with
> it as is for now. :)

And that's the important thing. :-)

When we purchase things, we try very hard to purchase things that will
last.  With the Intuos4 tablet, the one thing that I've read about is
that the nibs wear down faster than with the Intuos3 and the Bamboo
tablets.  I don't know that I'll notice it as much as a professional
graphic artist, but we'll see.

Jim