POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2012 : Re: 2012 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2012
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 21 Oct 2009 20:46:36
Message: <4adfab6c$1@news.povray.org>
Well man, I didn't know that reality about US, well IMO there are all
kinds of people all over the world, maybe one group being bigger in some
places than others, but I think you're a little worked up by this people
and maybe you are given them exactly what they want from people that
don't share their believes.

I like this attitude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhF7dQl4Ico
so I'd fight back if I get attacked but I won't be defined by the
violent and stupid behavior of unreasonable morons, I'll say my peace if
and when the opportunity present itself and reasonable people will
understand and calm down, so people like us that see things clearer and
pragmatically should patiently speak on opportunity.

The darker the darkness the brighter the light, so let's raise it as
high as we can so others can see it.

IMHO people who wants peace, harmony, prosperity and higher life quality
should also be of reason and consequence, teaching this principles to
less illuminated people so they can also see reality. Many things affect
people and fill them with all kinds of fears and uncertainties
surrounded by all kinds of dis-/information and other fearful and
doubtful people, so some sort underlaying passive paranoia is not
unexpected.

The person's character should always prevail to the last second of our
life, if they break your indestructible core *then* they have broke you
and won. And by character I mean the very best part of you.

Cheers.