POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun : Re: wacom bamboo fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wacom bamboo fun
From: nemesis
Date: 21 Oct 2009 16:51:31
Message: <4adf7453$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez escreveu:
> nemesis wrote:
>> I did?  I don't usually post Blender stuff in the povray forums if it's
>> not rendered in povray... :/
>>
>> in any case, now I have one more Mario minion under my belt:
>> http://www.tresd1.com.br/userpix/7250_1255916089.jpg
>
> And that's why I like POV-Ray. Cylinders actually look round, unlike your
> picture.

What about the rest?  The leafs?  Do they look geometric or round?  They
are actually cube cages with subsurface division modifier on.

Fact is that for some reason I strived for a pipe reminiscent of Super
Mario 64, even though the piranha flower itself is far more detailed
than in that game... I actually lowered the number of edges in the
default Blender cylinder.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9