POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 4D : Re: 4D Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4D
From: Invisible
Date: 21 Oct 2009 09:30:02
Message: <4adf0cda$1@news.povray.org>
It seems to me people are confusing mathematical formalisms with reality.

4D Euclidian geometry is an interesting mathematical system. 4D
time-dimension geometry is an interesting mathematical system. 2D Euclid
is an interesting mathematical system. (Euclid was reputedly so
fascinated by it that he was speared to death by some random Roman.)

Whether these systems have any baring on the Real World which we inhabit
is an entirely orthogonal question. ;-)