POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 4D : Re: 4D Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4D
From: clipka
Date: 21 Oct 2009 09:26:43
Message: <4adf0c13$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga schrieb:

>>> Or maybe you leave your 3D body and become a 4D spirit that then will
>>> incarnate a 4D being and so on...
>>
>> But if so, how could you possible remember and/or integrate the
>> experience with a 3D mind? Maybe you could remember that *something*
>> happened, with a gained benefit of a new spiritual perspective...
>
> Is a possibility, but again, who remembers being a 2D person before this
> life? maybe is part of the "instinct" of each person, but who knows...

You can't be (and never could have been in any prior life) a "2D
person": Evidently, there /are/ 3 dimensions (or more), so each "2D"
being must also be embedded in 3D space, and therefore /be/ a 3D being.

Similarly with 4 (space-like) dimensions: Either we /are/ 4D beings, or
there is no such thing as a 4th dimension.