POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Timeline : Re: Timeline Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Timeline
From: scott
Date: 21 Oct 2009 07:56:27
Message: <4adef6eb$1@news.povray.org>
> That's more or less what I want. (But with the names of the events on the
> dots.)

Hmm I don't know how or if it's possible to set that up automatically.  How
many data points is it?

You can tell Excel to add a label to each data-point, but it seems to want
to convert each Y value to a number before displaying it (so text all comes
out as zero).  Unless your events are numbered you will need to edit each
label text and link it back to the text cell.  You could probably write a
short VB script to do this to all data points if you've got more than 10 or
so to do.