POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Visual C# .net (and XNA) first impressions : Re: Visual C# .net (and XNA) first impressions Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:11:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Visual C# .net (and XNA) first impressions
From: scott
Date: 21 Oct 2009 05:26:37
Message: <4aded3cd@news.povray.org>
> Oh, sure. I meant will Windows Vista continue to increase once Windows 7
> is out. ;-)

Probably, for a while.  Especially in large companies there is always a big
delay between a new OS being released and that OS starting to be used.  From
my experience a lot of places are starting to roll out Vista on new
machines, I suspect that trend will continue for at least another year or so
until they have tested Windows 7 sufficiently.