POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2012 : Re: 2012 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2012
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 20 Oct 2009 20:45:00
Message: <4ade598c$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> I mean, the kind of willful distortion of Asimov's writings that I
> portrayed is analogous to how this movie is portraying 2012.  It's not
> remotely accurate, but *they claim it is*.

Oh I see, yeah, is kinda of disappointing to see a movie with that
background, but at least will be fun :)

> I don't mind fun movies that admit they're having fun.  I get seriously
> annoyed by movies which claim a certain credibility that they lack (re:
> Disney for more examples of this).

I don't get seriously annoyed by people anymore, if they're not prone to
reason then why try? they don't want to understand you, is "their truth"
better than yours, when truth is only 1, like love, either you're in or
out of it and I find true the saying: "Sit peacefully at the river side
and you'll see the corps of your enemy pass floating by", so my advice:
don't bitter your life in vane, consequences are on their way....

Cheers.