POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 4D : Re: 4D Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4D
From: stbenge
Date: 20 Oct 2009 18:34:21
Message: <4ade3aed$1@news.povray.org>
Saul Luizaga wrote:
> stbenge wrote:
>  > You seem to be alluding to a sort of an evolution of consciousness.
>> Which I won't refute, considering how this life seems to be evolving
>> our consciousnesses.
>
> is just one of many possibilities you can speculate, since nobody
> actually knows for sure, what we were or what we will be before/after
> this life, all you can do is just choose to believe in something...

Which I do.

That's not _all_ we can do ;) Dreams, for instance, can facilitate new
learning experiences. But that's not the end of the possibilities. Some
are more morally accepted than others, though.

>> I can see how having a working knowledge of the second dimension could
>> help our understanding of this one, just as this would have an effect
>> on the next :-)
>
> yeah, would be logical, fair and a nice guiding way :-)

Which, based on my experiences of this life, I can only guess that we'll
have as much fun and as much good company as this one :)