POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geometric shapes that could be turned into buildings : Re: Geometric shapes that could be turned into buildings Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:22:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geometric shapes that could be turned into buildings
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 20 Oct 2009 17:46:19
Message: <4ade2fab@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Saul Luizaga wrote:
>
>> I have seen so many fascinating POV-Ray rendered images that would be
>> impossible to remember or to suggest, but something I really would
>> like to see built is a Fractal Julia :-D
>
> Meh. I'd like to see a 3D slice of the 4D cubic complex Mandelbrot set. ;-)

I couldn't find any images of a 4D cubic complex Mandelbrot set but I
found a 'smallest absolute value of the orbit of the interior points of
the Mandelbrot set', 4D must be too crazy, man you need to suggest
something in 3D that won't take a team of Einsteins to make the blue
prints :-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'utf-8' (29 KB)