POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Geometric shapes that could be turned into buildings : Re: Cathedrals Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cathedrals
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Oct 2009 16:43:08
Message: <4ade20dc$1@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler wrote:
> Stephen wrote:
>
> Glad to see there's another Gaudi fan around here :)

In the late 80’s I went to Spain intending to go to Barcelona, Madrid,
Toledo etc. I never got further than Barcelona. I fell in love with
Gaudi and the city.
The only reason I came home was because the RSC put on The Rover by
Aphra Behn. (I had queued for days to get a day seat the year before)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen