POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun : Re: wacom bamboo fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wacom bamboo fun
From: nemesis
Date: 20 Oct 2009 13:33:27
Message: <4addf467$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson escreveu:
> The only thing is that it hasn't turned me into Da Vinci or Michaelangelo
> yet. ;-)

Those guys had none of such babysitting techs around and yet provided
much richer art than most of today's art.  Our buildings are geometric
and flat, our art abstract and noisy, our music all but drums, screams
and noise.  Much better tools, much worse artists.  Some say limitations
are an advantage for creativity and I tend to agree.  A blank sheet
staring at me is an invitation to expression (as is a blinking cursor :).

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9