POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun : Re: wacom bamboo fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wacom bamboo fun
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Oct 2009 12:36:59
Message: <4adde72b@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> But I believe he's talking about automatic smearing *while* stroking
> with a paintbrush...

Yes. The color sticks to your brush until you rinse the brush, in what's
said to be a very realistic way. (I.e., the point of *this* paint program is
to produce results as close to real paint as possible.)

Even then, if the water gets dirty, and you wash your brush, and then paint,
you leave watercolorish smears on the paper. You have to change the water to
get it clean again.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)