POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun : Re: wacom bamboo fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wacom bamboo fun
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Oct 2009 12:35:17
Message: <4adde6c5$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> I don't see the difference, except perhaps a more tiresome experience
> thanks no rest to the arm.

You can rest your arm. You just wind up cleaning the screen more often. :-)

It's handy because you can see just what you point at, like a touch screen
rather than a mouse, is all.

> the hand-eye coordination goes just smooth and natural, like as if
> directly drawing on paper...

That probably varies for different people.

The best game was Black & White, where your cursor is a grabby hand, and you
move around by grabbing the ground and dragging it towards you. *Very*
natural with a touch screen. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)