POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun : Re: wacom bamboo fun Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wacom bamboo fun
From: nemesis
Date: 20 Oct 2009 12:26:24
Message: <4adde4b0$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson escreveu:
> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:33:10 -0700, Darren New wrote:
>
>> even to the
>> point of making brush strokes and smearing the paint colors together
>> when you cross lines with different colors and such.
>
> Gimp will do that; I was playing around with mixing colours using the
> smudge tool, and that was pretty interesting.

But I believe he's talking about automatic smearing *while* stroking
with a paintbrush... like real paint strokes when on canvas.  That'd be
cool to have in Gimp, but I'd more urgently wish more color-depth and
editable vector strokes.

Though now with a stylus vector strokes leading to smooth curves are
pretty low in my needs... :)

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9