POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : wacom bamboo fun : Re: wacom bamboo fun Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wacom bamboo fun
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Oct 2009 11:51:49
Message: <4adddc95$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> That's great!  With Gimp the best I can do is manual smear (with jitter) and
> play with multiply or opacity settings.

Try it out. It's really cool. artrage.com. It has a free download version,
with the limitation being things like no layers and no way to save it as a
standard image.

As you can imagine, it's lots more fun when you're actually painting right
on the screen, rather than a tablet.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)