POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Open source software is always stable : Re: Open source software is always stable Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Open source software is always stable
From: Invisible
Date: 19 Oct 2009 11:04:34
Message: <4adc8002$1@news.povray.org>
>> Thanks to DRM, I get to buy the same product for 10x the price.
>
> And in some cases, you get to buy it more than once.

Heh, that's why I don't buy DRM-protected content. ;-)

Actually, I'm currently buying content again for a different reason:
replacing VHS with DVD. But at least here you're getting something for
your money. (Do you have any idea how long it takes to rewind a VHS
tape?? Or how grainy the picture is?)