POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2012 : Re: 2012 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2012
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 19 Oct 2009 04:33:51
Message: <4adc246f$1@news.povray.org>
> I don't think the Mayan calendar predicted anything for 2012 different
> than the Roman calendar predicted for the year 2000.

That's not exactly true, the Mayan's predicted the return of
Bolon Yookte' K'uh, Quetzalcoatl etc.

Of course they used to stab a rope thru their tounge, and
stingray barbs thru their foreskin, so they couldn't have
been very smart. I bet the rope was first so that the
the other guys in the mutilation line wouldn't hear how
bad the barbs hurt.