POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Bad science fiction : Re: Bad science fiction Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad science fiction
From: clipka
Date: 19 Oct 2009 03:01:43
Message: <4adc0ed7@news.povray.org>
Chambers schrieb:

> One based on biology rather than physics: 28 Days Later.
>
> It's not a movie about zombies.  It's a movie about rabies on crack -
> and it's one of the best movies of the decade :)

Given that you think it worth mentioning, I reckon it /is/ a movie about
zombies, backed with a pseudo-scientific background story explaining
that this type of zombies happens to be people infected by rabies on crack.

Just like "I am Legend", I guess.

I actually detest such movies. If I'd want a zombie movie, I'd watch a
/real/ zombie movie.