POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XBox GTA4 : Re: XBox GTA4 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:20:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XBox GTA4
From: Chambers
Date: 16 Oct 2009 11:50:55
Message: <4ad8965f@news.povray.org>
Slime wrote:
> Controls aside, the game is very frustrating. The lack of save points is
> very painful, especially during some of the later missions. In fact, I don't
> think I would play another GTA game unless that specific point were
> addressed.

I don't think there was a single mission I had to attempt more than 10
times*, and that was only the very last mission where you're flying a
helicopter.

Unlike the car and boat chases, there are only about 2 helicopter chases
in the whole game, so you don't get a lot of practice in them.

*And I don't like it when you die repeatedly on a level, and the game
just says "OK, you can go on anyway," or it makes the level easier, or
something.  Maybe I'm just oldschool, but I like the satisfaction of
beating it myself.

...Chambers