POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XBox GTA4 : Re: XBox GTA4 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XBox GTA4
From: Slime
Date: 16 Oct 2009 00:15:38
Message: <4ad7f36a@news.povray.org>
I played the game through on xbox and I don't remember having much trouble
with the driving controls. (My biggest driving problems were with taking
sharp turns during high speed chases.) What platform are you used to, PC?
You might just need to be slower with the joystick.

Controls aside, the game is very frustrating. The lack of save points is
very painful, especially during some of the later missions. In fact, I don't
think I would play another GTA game unless that specific point were
addressed.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]