POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XBox GTA4 : Re: XBox GTA4 Server Time
8 Oct 2024 18:33:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XBox GTA4
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Oct 2009 17:11:08
Message: <4ad78fec@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> Once you get to be friends with Bruce, you can participate in street
> races whenever you want - these are good practice.

I can practice just by jacking a car and driving around, really. :-)

> Like most racing games, it all comes down to the corners.

The steering seems so sensitive that it's difficult to even go straight when
the road curves slightly. It's a little easier at speed, it seems, and it's
helpful that neither light poles nor pedestrians present a serious difficulty.

> catch the target, as they'll just accelerate at an insane pace to keep
> ahead of you.

I hate that kind of stuff. :-) But if the idea is to follow them to where
they're going, I can see the need.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)