POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XBox GTA4 : Re: XBox GTA4 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XBox GTA4
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Oct 2009 14:46:38
Message: <4ad76e0e$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> I'd say spend some time stealing cars and running from the police.  If
> you can outrun the police on 3 stars, then you won't have any problems
> beating the game.

OK, so it is just a matter of practice then.

> (Or, for added fun, try to run the police barricades before the other
> islands open up - 5 instant stars :) ).

I did that. I didn't realize the bridge was closed until I slammed into the
barrier at speed.  I've also run into things hard enough to go thru the
windshield, which was pretty amusing.

But it seems the only way I can catch up to people fleeing is to drive after
them as far as I can, then start over and try to follow the same path, ad
nauseum. The fact that the game won't save at arbitrary points is rather
annoying too.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)