POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XBox GTA4 : Re: XBox GTA4 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XBox GTA4
From: Warp
Date: 15 Oct 2009 11:43:46
Message: <4ad74331@news.povray.org>
scott <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote:
> I don't know about Driv3r, but on the original Driver you started in a
> garage basement and had to do so many stunts within a time limit before you
> could progress.  It really is worth spending the time learning how to do
> those moves because it will make the rest of the game far more enjoyable.

  Driv3r has nothing to do with the first game. In the first game the
controls are good and polished, the car responsive and the level of
difficulty acceptable. I own the first Driver game and I have played it
through.

  Driv3r is completely unplayable. I cannot pass even the first level.

http://warp.povusers.org/GameReviews/driv3r.html

--
                                                          - Warp