POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XBox GTA4 : Re: XBox GTA4 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: XBox GTA4
From: stbenge
Date: 15 Oct 2009 02:59:39
Message: <4ad6c85b@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> Does anyone else have trouble steering the cars in this game? So far, it's
>> not too difficult, except that I can't steer for a damn, so I can't finish
>> the car chase stuff. It feels like the analog joystick is playing digital,
>> and every tiny touch is an attempted U-turn.
>
>   Kind of reminds me of Driv3r. I cannot finish even the *first* introductory
> level because it's harder than the final boss in the hardest game you can
> imagine, at the hardest difficulty setting.

Hey, I've got that one. Have you gone hill-hopping in Nice? There's a
way into the background hills, where you can hit some "null
zones"--places where the graphics are not refreshed. The pixels just
stack up. Then there's bomb-hopping, where you launch a grenade next to
your vehicle and step into it real quick, to get up on roofs. With
invincibility on of course ;)

Parallel lines in a good one too, but the traffic is even thicker than
Driv3r. Some very frustrating missions in that one :S

Sam