POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : XBox GTA4 : XBox GTA4 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  XBox GTA4
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Oct 2009 15:00:35
Message: <4ad61fd3$1@news.povray.org>
Does anyone else have trouble steering the cars in this game? So far, it's
not too difficult, except that I can't steer for a damn, so I can't finish
the car chase stuff. It feels like the analog joystick is playing digital,
and every tiny touch is an attempted U-turn.

Do I have something configured wrong? Or is it just me?

I don't have trouble with the analog aiming on other games.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)