POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspect DLL : Re: Inspect DLL Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspect DLL
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Oct 2009 12:19:52
Message: <4ad5fa28$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> As my boss at the time muttered, "it seems we're in the wrong line of
> business".

Manufacturing trumps service any time. That's one of the things I don't like
about GPL software. It turns programming into a service job instead of a
manufacturing job.

It happens with payment systems too. Every time I build a payment system, I
get paid $0.03 for every $10 porn sale some college kid makes. Wrong
business indeed.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)