POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Arguing with government bureaucrats... (rant) : Re: Arguing with government bureaucrats... (rant) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Arguing with government bureaucrats... (rant)
From: Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay
Date: 13 Oct 2009 15:04:37
Message: <4ad4cf45$1@news.povray.org>
"scott" <sco### [at] scottcom> wrote in message

> Is the new ditch impassable on foot?  If you could pass it would it be
> possible to cross each carriage-way while the light for the cars is on
> red?

For the purposes of this discussion, I modified an existing digram from the
Web (in blatant disregard for copyright :-p ):
http://www.beantoad.com/newimages/michigan_left.gif

It's not impassable, but it is is a ditch, not mowed, and sometimes
containis water.  There is no stop light, and never will be.  It's the type
of road where cars aren't supposed to have to stop.  Ever.  But it's also
not a limited access freeway, by any means.  It's just a divided hi-way.