POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A little arithmetic : Re: A little arithmetic Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:21:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A little arithmetic
From: scott
Date: 13 Oct 2009 10:37:52
Message: <4ad490c0@news.povray.org>
> Hahaha... The irony! The one program you'd expect to make use of such
> information.

Yeh, some dialog boxes had "OK" buttons outside of the visible area of the
window :-)  I guess they don't expect you to be using it on a 15" monitor
running at 1920x1200 resolution - more likely a 22" jobby with the standard
dpi settings.

> Isn't 116um less than the wavelength of visible light?

I think you're confusing um and nm :-)  My ruler here has 500 um divisions
clearly marked, I estimate the width of the line used for the markings is
about 100 um, it's clearly visible with the naked eye...