POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspect DLL : Re: Inspect DLL Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspect DLL
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Oct 2009 12:36:07
Message: <4ad35af7$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Of course, with no clue what parameters each such function takes, or
> what the hell it's supposed to do, it's still pretty hopeless I guess...

Avoid that crap. That's exactly why there's so much crap-ware out there.
People release crap, and then (even worse) others battle to make it work for
them in a crappy way instead of just saying "Forget it, this is crap."

(Can you tell I'm sick of crapware today?)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)