POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Open usenet servers? : Re: Open usenet servers? Server Time
8 Oct 2024 21:59:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Open usenet servers?
From: scott
Date: 12 Oct 2009 12:02:31
Message: <4ad35317@news.povray.org>
>> That's what the "show latest updated threads" page is for :-)
>
> If I'm searching on google, what makes you think I'm finding threads from
> this year, let alone "latest updated"? :-)

I assume that if you noticed a thread had been moved into a different
category, you'd be visiting the forum regularly.  Unless you were unlucky
and the thread was years old but only moved a few days ago and Google hadn't
found the newly moved version yet (then I guess you could use that forum's
search feature, or simply view Google's cached version).